All prices on this website are inclusive of VAT at 20%. A full VAT receipt is supplied with every order. Receipts are also available by email at the customers request.
- We accept payment by: Credit/debit card, Paypal, Cash or Bank Transfer.
- All payments are payable to Regals Motorsport Limited.
- All card payments are handled through our secure payment bureaus, Sagepay and Paypal.
- For card payments, under no circumstances will we hold any of your sensitive payment details such as your card number or expiry date. For these reasons our order hotline opening hours are strictly enforced. Please refer to the contact page of our website for more information.
- If paying by cheque or postal order please also include a printed or written copy of your order invoice which must include your customer ID, order / invoice number, customer details, delivery address, items ordered and invoice date. Without this information we will not be able to process your order efficiently and your payment may be overlooked.
- If mailing your payment please send by first class mail to avoid delay. Recorded delivery is recommended for postal orders. We are not liable for any customer payments lost in transit. These payments are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- Only payments made by postal order, credit or debit card and Paypal with a confirmed Paypal delivery address will be taken as instant payments and goods shipped to the customer by return. For all other payments we reserve the right to hold your order for up to 6 full working days to ensure clearance of your payment before the order can be processed and payment credited to your account. This is for protection of both the buyer and seller against fraudulent transactions.
For a full breakdown of delivery prices and options please refer to the Shipping page on our website.
- The buyer agrees to pay all shipping and handling fees.
- We charge shipping fees only to cover our costs of materials and labour.
- We deliver to international destinations. A full list of the countries we ship to and the services offered can be viewed under the Shipping page of our website. All delivery costs are calculated automatically based on your chosen shipping destination.
- Shipping discounts are automatically applied for each additional item added to your basket.
- The delivery service we use by default for all orders within the UK is Royal Mail First Class Recorded. For international deliveries the default service is Royal Mail Signed-for Airmail.
- Shipping price is based on the total shipping weight of the item(s) in your basket and is calculated automatically by our checkout system.
- All orders placed through this website are sent recorded mail for your security.
- Themaximum value of compensation offered in the advent of a failed delivery is dependant on the delivery service used, please see our Shipping page for more detailed information.
- For deliveries within the UK only, all orders with a total shipping weight over 2kg up to a maximum of 20kg, the delivery price is fixed at £8.99 inc. VAT. The service used by default will be either Royal Mail first class recorded or next day courier service at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change our shipping prices or shipping policy at any time without prior notice.
- Once we have received a cleared payment your order will be dispatched promptly. We endeavour to ship goods the same day as receiving a cleared payment wherever possible but for legal reasons we can't guarantee this speed of service. For any items ordered which we do not hold in stock or are out of stock those items may be shipped direct from our suppliers. For these items please allow a minimum of 3-10 working days from delivery. For a definition of what certifies a cleared payment please refer to the Payment section of our terms and conditions.
- Please note the delivery times for each delivery service as stated on the Shipping Costs page of our website refers to the approximate time your order is in transit once we have transferred the goods to the third party responsible for delivering your order. The overall time to delivery from receipt of a cleared payment will be longer.
- We take great care when packing every order to ensure safe shipment to you. In the unlikely event your order is received in damaged condition you must sign for your order as damaged on receipt. Otherwise we will not be held liable for any damage caused to your order whilst in transit and compensation may not be possible.
- We can offer a collection service to our customers under special circumstances.
- Customers must pay for their order in full before collecting. Payments need to be certified by ourselves as cleared before any order can be collected, which may take up to 6 working days depending on the payment method selected. Please refer to the Payment section of our Terms & Conditions for more information.
- Collection is available by appointment only. Please call us to agree a suitable time and date for collection in advance. Special terms can also be agreed for collection outside our normal opening hours if required.
- If for any reason you are not happy with any of the item(s) ordered you must return those item(s) within 7 days of receipt to be eligible for a refund, credit or exchange. Please note a mandatory restocking fee of between 10-25% of the ordered item value(s) will apply for any non-stock product lines which were originally supplied to order.
- If the returned item is found to be faulty we will also refund your shipping costs in full.
- Goods should be returned to: Regals Motorsport Ltd, Unit 5 Redmoor Mill, Buxton Road, New Mills, High Peak, SK22 3JT. Please include a full copy of your original order invoice or invoice details (which must include your customer ID, your name, your account number, order reference number, order date and order details) and a note explaining your reason for return with the goods.
- Please send your goods using a suitable recorded delivery method as proof of your return. We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels that are undelivered. Please retain your proof of postage in case you need to make a claim with your carrier.
- Items returned after 7 days from receipt may be subject to a mandatory 10% restocking and administration fee.
- Items must be returned carriage paid. The buyer must cover all carriage expenses.
- Items and their packaging must be returned in new and resalable condition. We reserve the right to levy a charge up to 100% of the item value at our discretion if there is any damage to the returned item or its packaging.
- Please note we are unable to refund the following: Used items, items damaged in transit, the original delivery charge (unless goods are returned as faulty), special items made to order.
- All intellectual property of Regals Motorsport Ltd including patents, trade names, trade marks, logos, registered designs, descriptive content and any other automatic intellectual property rights including aesthetics of the website are the property of Regals Motorsport Ltd.
- By using this website you agree to respect these intellectual property rights and will refrain from copying, printing, downloading, reproducing or exploiting any of the material contained on this website.
Acceptance of all Terms
Use of Personal Data
When opening an account and placing an order with us we need to know your name, delivery address and email address. If paying for an order using a credit or debit card through our website or over the phone we will also require your card details. This information is required for order processing, marketing, market research and to notify you of the status of your order. We also ask that you supply a phone number so we can contact you if there are any problems with your order. We may disclose your information to third parties, such as couriers, for the purposes of processing and fulfilling your order.
Protection & Transfer of Personal Data
We have taken every possible precaution to make this website as secure as possible to provide a safe shopping experience. When an account is opened or order placed we offer the use of a secure service with strict security procedures. We never hold any card details on file, any card details are destroyed as soon as payments have been completed.
Data Retained by Regals Motorsport
By using this website you irrevocably consent to authorising us to collect, collate and use the information you supply. Once you have opened an account with us we will retain your contact details including your name, delivery address and email address. We may use this information to contact you with newsletters or special offers. You can opt out of this service at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting that you be removed from our updates list.